Circuit doesn't have a web or pc application. But thanks to its ability to import spreadsheets, you can easily create routes from any device and import them straight into Circuit. Here's how that works:
First, on your computer:
- Open the template from here
- Press the button that says "Make a copy"
- Replace the existing addresses with your own
- Once you've added all your addresses, choose File -> Email as attachment
- Change 'PDF' to 'Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)' and enter your own email address
Then, on your Android device
- Open the Gmail app and find the email containing the route
- Open the attachment
- If it asks you to select an app, select Circuit
If Circuit can't import your file, check out our tips here.