If you cannot optimize your route, there are a few things you can try:
- Update Circuit to the latest version. Update here if you use Circuit on iOS (iPhone or iPad) and here if you use Circuit on Android. After updating the app on iOS, you might need to restore your purchase.
- Check if all stops are in the same area. You might have added a stop on another continent or in another country. Open the Map and zoom out to check if all stops are in the right area. Delete stops that are not in your area and reoptimize your route.
- Check if the start- and end time are correct. Make sure that the start time of your route is earlier than the end time.
- Check if you have conflicting stop restrictions. E.g. You've marked too many stops as 'ASAP',
- The stop duration is too long. E.g. 4565 mins
- The time window is too short. E.g. Arrive between 14:01 and 14:02
If that doesn't help, please reach out to us and share your route with us, so we can have a look. To share a route:
- Press the 3 dots (next to the Edit button)
- Select Share route
- Copy to clipboard and paste the link in a message (click the blue chat icon in the right corner to send us a message)