1. Setup your route when you're connected
Circuit needs an internet connection to
- Add stops
- Optimize your route
We recommend doing these steps when you have a reliable internet connection. Circuit doesn't require an internet connection for the rest of your route.
2. Download your area for offline navigation
If you might lose connection during your route, make your area available offline in your navigation app. This will ensure that you can still navigate to your stops as usual.
How to make your area available offline:
- Instructions for Google Maps (recommended)
- Instructions for HERE WeGo
- Waze and Apple Maps currently don't support offline maps
3. You can now navigate offline
Once you've done this, you'll be able to press Navigate in Circuit and navigation will work even when you're without a connection.