The web app and driver apps aren't syncing
After you've added drivers to your team, they can install the Circuit for Teams driver app and login with the details they receive. Once that's done:
- when they're active, drivers will automatically show up in the web app. Circuit will only display their live location while they have the Circuit for Teams mobile app open.
- when you send them routes from the web app, they will instantly receive it
If this doesn’t happen, these are the most likely causes:
1. Route didn’t open automatically
It’s possible that the route was sent successfully, but that it didn’t open automatically in the mobile app.
To check if this is the issue, open the Circuit for Teams app on the drivers phone, and pull out the menu from the left. The drivers associated routes will be shown there. Scroll through the route list to check if the route might be in there.
If it isn’t, please try the next troubleshooting step.
2. Driver has the wrong mobile app installed
There are 2 versions of the mobile app: Circuit Route Planner and Circuit for Teams.
To check if this is the issue, have the driver check the name of the app they have installed on their phone. If it’s called “Circuit” or "Circuit Route Planner" they are using the wrong app. The right app is called “Circuit for Teams”.
If this is the issue, have the driver uninstall the app. Then, they need to find the signup email or text they received when they were added to the team. Once they follow those instructions, the connection between the website and mobile app will work.
3. Driver is logged in with the wrong email or phone number
To check if this is the issue:
- On desktop, go to https://team.getcircuit.com/members/new. In the list of team members, find the driver that’s not seeing their routes. Note the email address or phone number associated with their account.
- On the drivers phone, open the Circuit app, and pull out the menu from the left. At the top it will show the email address or phone number they’re logged in with.
Make sure the same email or phone number is used for both.
If it doesn’t match, the driver needs to find the signup email or text they received when they were added to the team. Once they follow those instructions, the connection between the website and mobile app will work.