Importing spreadsheets in Circuit
For now, uploading spreadsheets is only possible in our Android app. If you need to upload a spreadsheet on an iOS device, you can upload it to Circuit for teams and share the route to the Circuit for teams app for iOS.
How to import spreadsheets
- On the Circuit main screen, tap the ⠇ button on the right
- Select "Import spreadsheet"
- Find the file you want to import
- If the spreadsheet is not formatted correctly, you can answer some questions to make sure Circuit still gets the right addresses
- If some addresses are not correct (e.g. when there are typos) you'll get the option to manually search for them
If you need extra information during your day:
During import you'll also be asked if you want to select additional information needed for your delivery. You can select any information you'll need when you arrive at the stop, like recipient name and delivery instructions. These fields will then be added as notes, and will be visible during the delivery at each stop.